Iconic Africa: Zimbabwe & Kenya with Victoria Falls
- Explore the legendary Maasai Mara and stay at an exclusive camp set in a 70,000-acre private concession.
- Feel the spray of Victoria Falls and spot hippos and crocodiles during a sunset Zambezi River cruise.
- Spend two full days in Zimbabwe’s diverse Hwange National Park, home to 100 mammal and 400 bird species.
- Watch hundreds of elephants and buffalo at a popular waterhole just outside your tent’s porch.
- Experience authentic interactions with local villagers while meeting schoolchildren and tribal elders.