April 17, 2018
- Spend three full days in Kyoto, Japan’s ancient capital, and enjoy an exclusive geisha experience with a local expert.
- Cruise on Lake Ashi, which lies in the caldera of Mt. Hakone, and enjoy spectacular views of Mt. Fuji.
- Experience the excitement of riding first-class in Japan’s famed bullet trains.
- Pay your respects at the solemn Atomic Bomb Dome and Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima.
- Stroll through serene Kenrokuen Garden, regarded to be one of Japan’s most beautiful gardens.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.