India by Rail with the Hornbill Festival
November 20, 2017
- Travel aboard the luxurious Palace on Wheels where you will enjoy sumptuous interiors, gourmet meals, and impeccable service.
- Attend the Hornbill Festival in Nagaland, showcasing Naga dance, music, costumes, art, ethnic foods, and handicrafts.
- Visit the royal cities of Jaipur, Udaipur, and Jodhpur to witness a wealth of imposing forts, palatial palaces, flower-filled gardens, and bustling bazaars.
- Search for tigers and other Indian wildlife at Ranthambore National Park.
- Take a camel safari into the desert for amazing photos of Jaisalmer Fort, “The Golden City” as its massive façade is illuminated by the setting sun.