India by Rail with the Hornbill Festival
- Travel aboard the luxurious Palace on Wheels where you will enjoy sumptuous interiors, gourmet meals, and impeccable service.
- Attend the Hornbill Festival in Nagaland, showcasing Naga dance, music, costumes, art, ethnic foods, and handicrafts.
- Visit the royal cities of Jaipur, Udaipur, and Jodhpur to witness a wealth of imposing forts, palatial palaces, flower-filled gardens, and bustling bazaars.
- Search for tigers and other Indian wildlife at Ranthambore National Park.
- Take a camel safari into the desert for amazing photos of Jaisalmer Fort, “The Golden City” as its massive façade is illuminated by the setting sun.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
Your go-to pack for all your travel must-haves—from your journal to your camera equipment—this Eagle Creek Packable Daypack starts small and lightweight and transforms, Inspector Gadget-style, into a full-size backpack with innumerable uses. And, it’s one more reason to stock up on souvenirs—you’ll have plenty of space to tote them all home!