Into the Pantanal: A Brazilian Wildlife Adventure
- Join Mark Brazil on this comprehensive itinerary that explores the northern and southern regions of the Pantanal, truly one of the most spectacular areas for wildlife in the New World.
- Search for Brazil’s iconic wildlife—caiman, capybara, howler monkeys, marmosets, giant river otters, and our ultimate goal—the elusive jaguar.
- Discover a huge variety of large and colorful birds on this South American adventure travel tour, including: macaws, ibis, storks, curassows, spoonbills, and a wide range of birds of prey.
- Enjoy excellent photography—the dry season offers stunning scenery and up-close shots of wildlife as they congregate at the shrinking water sources.
- Stay at comfortable eco lodges supremely situated to take advantage of nature viewing.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
Brazil’s iconic wildlife jumps stunningly to life behind the lens of your smart phone, thanks to this universal adapter that allows photography and videography through any device: binoculars, monoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, and more. Take it along with you—it’s small and lightweight—as you discover Brazil’s stunning array of birds and perhaps even the elusive jaguar.