Into the Pantanal: A Brazilian Wildlife Adventure
- Join Mark Brazil on this comprehensive itinerary that explores the northern and southern regions of the Pantanal, truly one of the most spectacular areas for wildlife in the New World.
- Search for Brazil’s iconic wildlife—caiman, capybara, howler monkeys, marmosets, giant river otters, and our ultimate goal—the elusive jaguar.
- Discover a huge variety of large and colorful birds on this South American adventure travel tour, including: macaws, ibis, storks, curassows, spoonbills, and a wide range of birds of prey.
- Enjoy excellent photography—the dry season offers stunning scenery and up-close shots of wildlife as they congregate at the shrinking water sources.
- Stay at comfortable eco lodges supremely situated to take advantage of nature viewing.
Brazil’s iconic wildlife jumps stunningly to life behind the lens of your smart phone, thanks to this universal adapter that allows photography and videography through any device: binoculars, monoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, and more. Take it along with you—it’s small and lightweight—as you discover Brazil’s stunning array of birds and perhaps even the elusive jaguar.