Discover the majesty that is Vietnam. From Ho Chi Minh City's historic "resistance tunnels" and the beautiful French colonial city of Hoi An, to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay, this extension offers something for everyone. You'll also observe the world's largest collection of Cham sculpture and ride in a three-wheeled bicycle taxi.
- Photograph timeless scenes of rural life, lush jungles, grand boulevards, and golden temples as you explore Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia.
- Visit the unique hill tribes of Chiang Mai.
- Greet the morning sun in one of the world’s most sacred places—the temples of Angkor Wat—and marvel at the tangled jungle that enfolds the temples of Ta Prohm.
- Visit the highlights of Phnom Penh, including the Royal Palace and stunning Silver Pagoda.
- Attend a traditional Laotian Baci ceremony in Luang Prabang, and visit the famous caves of Pak Ou.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.
March 1 — March 8, 2018