Discover the majesty that is Vietnam. From Ho Chi Minh City's historic "resistance tunnels" and the beautiful French colonial city of Hoi An, to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay, this extension offers something for everyone. You'll also observe the world's largest collection of Cham sculpture and ride in a three-wheeled bicycle taxi.
- Photograph timeless scenes of rural life, lush jungles, grand boulevards, and golden temples as you explore Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia.
- Visit the unique hill tribes of Chiang Mai.
- Visit the temples of Angkor Wat at dawn, and marvel at the tangled jungle that enfolds the temples of Ta Prohm.
- Visit the highlights of Phnom Penh, including the Royal Palace and stunning Silver Pagoda.
- Attend a traditional Laotian Baci ceremony in Luang Prabang, and visit the famous caves of Pak Ou.
- Enjoy independent meals at restaurants of your choice with the Dine-Around Program.
November 15 — November 22, 2019