October 20, 2017
- Photograph timeless scenes of rural life, lush jungles, grand boulevards, and golden temples as you explore Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia.
- Ride by elephant-back to visit the unique hill tribes of Chiang Mai.
- Greet the morning sun in one of the world’s most sacred places—the temples of Angkor Wat—and marvel at the tangled jungle that enfolds the temples of Ta Prohm.
- Visit the highlights of Phnom Penh, including the Royal Palace and stunning Silver Pagoda.
- Attend a traditional Laotian Baci ceremony in Luang Prabang and visit the famous caves of Pak Ou.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.