Iran by Rail
- Gain a unique perspective as you travel by train on a fascinating journey that travels well off the tourist track to areas that are rarely seen by Western visitors.
- Visit seven amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites—Choghazanbil, Fin Garden, Masjed-e Jamé, the Royal Square of Esfahan, Persepolis, the ancient hydraulic system of Shushtar, and Golestan Palace in Tehran.
- Browse the stalls of the ancient bazaar of Kashan, famous for Persian carpets, textiles, and rosewater.
- Tour Tehran, Iran’s cosmopolitan capital, where highlights include the National Museum of Archaeology and the National Jewels Museum.
- Ride the luxurious Golden Eagle while absorbing the rich culture and landscapes of Iran.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
All of your travel essentials are within easy reach thanks to these six-pocket cargo safari pants. Slip your smart phone, a snack, and some sunscreen into one of the many pockets. Trek through Persia in stylized comfort, thanks to front pleats and elasticized waist panels—they’re great weekender wear back home, too!