All of the sites—and sights—were fabulous, but having wanted to visit Persepolis for years, this was the trip of dreams!
Iran: Wonders of Persia
- Explore the ruins of Persepolis, conquered by Alexander the Great in 330 B.C. and only recently rediscovered under desert sands in the early 1930s.
- Visit Yazd, regarded by UNESCO as one of the oldest towns on Earth and the center for the Zoroastrian faith.
- Discover countless shrines, gardens, tea houses, and bazaars in Shiraz, once famed for its vineyards of Shiraz (or Syrah) grapes.
- View the breathtaking mosqur of Masjed-é Imám, formerly the Shah Mosque, covered by blue tiles and surrounded by minarets.
- Tour Tehran, Iran's cosmpolitan capital, where highlights include the Sa'ad Abad Palace complex as well as the National Museum of Archaeology and the National Jewels Museum.
All of your travel essentials are within easy reach thanks to these six-pocket cargo safari pants. Slip your smart phone, a snack, and some sunscreen into one of the many pockets. Trek through Persia in stylized comfort, thanks to front pleats and elasticized waist panels—they’re great weekender wear back home, too!