Jordan & Oman
- Explore the "Red Rose City" of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Attend a hands-on cooking class while you sample local wines in Amman.
- Spend star-filled nights at luxe desert camps in Wadi Rum and Great Wahiba Sands.
- Soak in amazing vistas from the "balcony walk" along the edge of Wadi Nakhr, the Grand Canyon of Arabia.
- Visit Bahla Fort, Sumhuram ruins, and ancient Qalha—all designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Browse the bustling livestock market in Nizwa and tour the imposing 17th-century fort.