- Explore Beijing’s vast Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and the Great Wall in the company of your private guide.
- Take a rickshaw ride to visit a private home in Beijing’s hutong district.
- Survey the vast army of life-sized Terra Cotta Warriors in Xi’an.
- Wander among weathered rock spires in Kunming’s Stone Forest.
- Meet with members of the Yi and Bai minority groups to learn about their traditions.
- Attend a puja ceremony at the Ganden Songzanlin, the largest Tibetan monastery in the Yunnan Province.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.