- Search for a variety of lemurs; these photogenic primates are the iconic symbol of Madagascar’s unique wildlife.
- Discover diverse flora and fauna of both inland and coast regions, most of which are found only on Madagascar—90 percent of all forest flora and more than half of the 250-plus bird species are endemic.
- Explore diverse habitats during numerous nature walks, nocturnal spotlighting excursions, by boat, and in 4x4 vehicles.
- Enjoy up-close encounters with unique wildlife, including colorful chameleons—a photographer’s paradise!
- Meet the lovely Malagasy people who greet you with warm hospitality.