The Madagascar expedition was a fulfillment of lifelong expectations—the country's geology, flora, lemurs, reptiles, and birds; its history and culture; and our guides' expertise all made for a fantastic experience.
- Search for 49 different species of lemurs; these photogenic primates are the iconic symbol of Madagascar’s unique wildlife.
- Discover diverse flora and fauna, most of which are found only on Madagascar—90 percent of all forest flora and more than half of the 250-plus bird species are endemic.
- Explore a variety of habitats during numerous nature walks, nocturnal spotlighting excursions, by boat, and in 4x4 vehicles.
- Enjoy up-close encounters with a variety of wildlife, including colorful chameleons— a photographer’s paradise!
- Meet the lovely Malagasy people who greet you with warm hospitality.
You won’t want to lose your footing when you’re spotting the elusive Madagascar lemur for the very first time—and sturdy you’ll be in our TEVA all-sport sandals with proven performance on land and in water. Venture to your heart’s content in patented, supportive comfort thanks to the rugged non-slip rubber outsole of these workhorse sandals.