Malaysia with Kuala Lumpur & Borneo
• Search for a huge variety of charismatic species, including orangutans, Bornean pygmy elephants, proboscis monkeys, and eight species of hornbills.
• Meet with members from five of Borneo’s ethnic tribes at the Mari Mari Cultural Village.
• Visit the renowned Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center for phenomenal photographic moments with Borneo’s most notable apes.
• Explore the lush lowland rainforest of the Danum Valley, home to more than 270 species of birds, as wells as the famous carnivorous pitcher plants.
• Observe the amazing spectacle of over two million bats leaving Gomantong Cave en masse as dusk falls.