Morocco: Medinas & Minarets
September 22, 2017
- Explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis and dine on ancient Roman recipes paired with local wines.
- Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Spend two full days in magical Marrakech, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods.
- Watch the sun set and rise over the Sahara and take a camel ride over the undulating dunes.
- Dine at Rick’s Café, designed to recreate the restaurant made famous by the movie Casablanca.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.