April 7, 2019
- See Israel’s most important sights, including Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Galilee, and the Dead Sea.
- Take a walk along the Via Dolorosa, the traditional Path of Jesus, marked by nine Stations of the Cross.
- Photograph breathtaking scenery during a hike in the Golan Heights.
- Visit the Israel Museum which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls, along with a spectacular collection of art and artifacts dating from prehistory to present day.
- Participate in an archaeological project outside the walls of the City of David.
- Enjoy independent meals at restaurants of your choice with the Dine-Around Program.