November 5, 2017
- See Israel’s most important sights, including Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Galilee, and the Dead Sea.
- Board jeeps for a safari into the Negev Desert and make a stop at a traditional Bedouin camp for lunch.
- Take a walk along the Via Dolorosa, the traditional Path of Jesus, marked by nine Stations of the Cross.
- Visit the Israel Museum which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls, along with a spectacular collection of art and artifacts dating from prehistory to present day.
- Visit the moving Yad Vashem—the Holocaust History Museum and Memorial.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.