Skip to main content
April 19, 2021
- Explore Namibia’s wild coast, otherworldly deserts, rugged mountains, stunning wildlife, and rich cultural heritage on this comprehensive itinerary.
- Discover an abundance of wildlife including unique desert-adapted elephants in Damaraland, as well as black and white rhinos—Namibia is one of the only regions in Africa where both species are found.
- Photograph the dunes of Sossusvlei, a surrealistic landscape of massive ochre-hued dunes canopied by indigo skies.
- Meet the Himba people, one of the last remaining nomadic tribes in Africa.
- Visit the Cheetah Conservation Fund and the AfricCat Foundation to learn about the important work being done to protect these beautiful apex predators.