Namibia Under Canvas
- Explore Namibia’s wild coast, otherworldly deserts, rugged mountains, stunning wildlife, and rich cultural heritage on this comprehensive itinerary.
- Discover an abundance of wildlife including unique desert-adapted elephants in Damaraland, as well as black and white rhinos—Namibia is one of the only regions in Africa where both species are found.
- Photograph the dunes of Sossusvlei, a surrealistic landscape of massive ochre-hued dunes canopied by indigo skies.
- Visit the Cheetah Conservation Fund to learn about the important work being done to protect these beautiful apex predators.
- View over 2,000 rock carvings at Twyfelfontein, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.