Natural Wonders of Hokkaido
- Board local boats for nature-watching cruises where you may spy marine mammals and a variety of seabirds.
- Learn about the indigenous Ainu culture at the Museum of Northern Peoples.
- Take a hike through Kushiro Marsh to search for red-crowned cranes, red foxes, Japanese deer, and more.
- Stay at charming boutique hotels, and relax in the on-site onsens (natural hot springs.)
- Witness the scenic highlights of Akan-Mashu National Park, which boasts volcanic craters, crystal-clear lakes, hot springs, and interesting geological features.