Natural Wonders of Sri Lanka
- Search for abundant wildlife on a Yala National Park expedition, which boasts Asia’s largest concentration of leopards, along with Asian elephants, spotted deer, and over 200 species of birds.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Sigiriya, an ancient palace and fortress built atop a huge granite monolith; the monumental ruins in Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka’s medieval capital; and the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, a significant site of pilgrimage for Buddhists.
- Enjoy whale-watching cruises off the southern coast, one of the best places in the world to view blue whales.
- Explore Sinharaja, a vast tropical rain forest that is home to over half of Sri Lanka’s endemic species of flora and fauna.
- Stay in superb accommodations—from beach-side resorts and colonial-era mansions to world-class game lodges offering splendid vistas of the surrounding wilderness.
When the greatest photo opportunity of your lifetime opens up in front of you at Sri Lanka’s Yala National Park—a majestic Asian elephant, perhaps—you’ll want to capture it with this universal smart phone adapter that allows photographs while looking through any device, from binoculars to spotting scopes. Lightweight, portable, and a snap to set up, it’s a wildlife photographer’s dream.