Skip to main content
Nepal & Bhutan with the Black-necked Crane Festival
October 29, 2019
- Experience the perfect blend of this region’s fascinating culture, stunning scenery, and rich wildlife on a new itinerary.
- Attend the annual Black-necked Crane Festival where you will mingle with locals as they celebrate the return of these sacred birds with specials songs and dances.
- Explore the subtropical forests of Nepal’s Chitwan National Park on foot, by boat, and on game drives.
- Visit Tiger’s Nest, Bhutan’s most famous monastery.
- Witness a variety of birds and wildlife from bar-headed geese and spotted eagles to one-horned rhinos and wild elephants.