- Hike over colorful tundra, explore protected bays by Zodiac, and enjoy the opportunity to walk on the legendary ice sheet of Greenland.
- Land on shores made famous by Roald Amundsen and infamous by Sir John Franklin’s tragic expedition in search of the fabled passage to Asia.
- Search for a variety of wildlife—seabirds, waterfowl, whales, seals, and musk oxen.
- Cruise down sinuous fjords littered with glittering icebergs to the face of actively calving glaciers.
- Photograph picturesque towns and meet with hearty locals who will teach you about life in the High Arctic.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
When the High Arctic is calling, be sure to pack this ultralight, waterproof day pack, a favorite for its thoughtful storage pockets, roll-top waterproof closure, and breathable, supportive straps. Hike to your heart’s content and explore by Zodiac without being weighed down or compromising the safety of your gear.