- Hike over colorful tundra, explore protected bays by Zodiac, and enjoy the opportunity to walk on the legendary ice sheet of Greenland.
- Land on shores made famous by Roald Amundsen and infamous by Sir John Franklin’s tragic expedition in search of the fabled passage to Asia.
- Search for a variety of wildlife—seabirds, waterfowl, whales, seals, and musk oxen.
- Cruise down sinuous fjords littered with glittering icebergs to the face of actively calving glaciers.
- Photograph picturesque towns and meet with hearty locals who will teach you about life in the High Arctic.
When the High Arctic is calling, be sure to pack this ultralight, waterproof day pack, a favorite for its thoughtful storage pockets, roll-top waterproof closure, and breathable, supportive straps. Hike to your heart’s content and explore by Zodiac without being weighed down or compromising the safety of your gear.