Papua New Guinea with the Mount Hagen Cultural Show
- Attend the vibrant Mount Hagen Cultural Show, where upwards of 100 tribes will share their cultural traditions through colorful costumes, primal dances, and hypnotic music.
- Stroll through the stunning flora of Karawari’s rainforest, keeping an eye out for several species of flamboyant birds of paradise.
- Meet with the Huli Wigmen and learn about their fascinating culture.
- Enjoy a three-night cruise along the Karawari River, visiting remote villages to learn about local culture and art.
- Stay in remote lodges and enjoy spectacular bird’s-eye views of the surrounding mountain peaks and lushly forested valleys.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.