Parks & Palaces of India's Rajasthan
- Search for the rare Asiatic lion in Gir National Park, and the elusive khur, also known as the Indian wild ass.
- Seek out some of this region’s incredible birdlife, from sandgrouses and larks to one of the world’s largest harrier roosts and huge gatherings of beautiful demoiselle cranes.
- Spend two nights at the luxurious Mihir Garh Palace Hotel.
- Explore a variety of habitats from the grasslands of Velavadar National Park to the saline desert of Little Rann of Kutch.
- Tour the bustling city of Mumbai, complete with the Gateway of India, Elephanta Island, the Prince of Whales Museum, and Kamla Nehru Park.