Parks & Palaces of India's Rajasthan
- Search for the rare Asiatic lion, leopard, and the elusive khur, also known as the Indian wild ass.
- Seek out some of this region’s incredible birdlife, from sandgrouse to harriers and a spectacular gathering of beautiful demoiselle cranes.
- Spend two nights at the luxurious Mihir Garh Palace Hotel.
- Explore a variety of habitats, national parks, and reserves, from the dry forests of Gir National Park and grasslands of Velavadar National Park to the saline desert of the Little Rann of Kutch.
- Tour the bustling city of Mumbai, complete with the Gateway of India, Elephanta Island, the Prince of Whales Museum, and Kamla Nehru Park.