Spectacular mountains, fantastic wildlife, great hiking. What's not to love in this fabled land?
Patagonia by Land & Sea
- Witness the impressive Perito Moreno Glacier, and observe the near constant calving of ice from its 200-foot-high face.
- Explore Torres del Paine National Park to search for wild horses, Magellanic woodpeckers, Andean condors, and with luck, the elusive puma.
- Photograph a variety of iconic vistas— craggy snow-dusted pinnacles and peaks, densely forested ridges, and turquoise lakes studded with glittering icebergs.
- Enjoy three days of cruising among Chile’s chiseled fjords, home to dolphins, whales, seals, and a variety of seabirds.
- Cruise past the windswept and rugged terrain at the “end of the world,” as you navigate the legendary Cape Horn.