- Stay within the citadel overnight and enjoy the magical sunset and sunrise over Machu Picchu.
- Mingle and barter with the Quechua-speaking locals at the colorful and authentic market of Chinchero.
- Savor a private lunch at Casa Aliaga, built in 1535 and still inhabited by the Aliaga family.
- Experience the Inca culture with the Quechua community of Huilloc in the heart of the Valley of the Incas.
- Admire the world’s largest private collection of pre-Incan and pre-Columbian treasures at the Larco Herrera Museum.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.