Plains to Primates: Zambia & Rwanda
- Photograph Africa’s iconic wildlife and dramatic landscapes as you travel in open 4x4 vehicles, by boat, and on foot.
- Visit Kafue National Park, Zambia’s oldest and largest national park, and home to the once nearly extinct red lechwe.
- Search for Africa’s highest concentration of leopards in South Luangwa National Park.
- Observe mountain gorillas in their natural habitat during two days of trekking in Volcanoes National Park.
- Hike through dense rainforest in Nyungwe Forest National Park to see troops of chimpanzees and other primates, along with over 300 bird species.