Apart from the fact that we’ll be seeing a huge variety of Africa’s iconic wildlife and birdlife in large numbers, the greatest thing about this trip is the opportunity to visit parts of Africa that few people get to visit. We'll be exploring some of the greatest wilderness areas in Africa including Mahale Mountains National Park, home to the highest population of chimpanzees anywhere.
- Experience a more authentic and private wildlife viewing adventure in one of Africa’s most popular safari destinations.
- Travel off the well-beaten path of the “migration trail” to revel in the peaceful atmosphere of Tanzania’s lesser-visited wilderness areas—Selous, Ruaha, Katavi, and Mahale.
- Stay in comfortable tented camps designed to blend harmoniously into the natural surroundings.
- Enjoy a variety of activities from game drives and walking safaris to river and lake cruises, as well as hikes along forest trails.
- Photograph a variety of wildlife—lions, elephants, wild dogs, zebras, chimps, buffalo, and stately giraffes.