August 8, 2018
- Experience an authentic and private wildlife viewing adventure in one of Africa’s most popular safari destinations.
- Travel off the well-beaten path of the “migration trail” to revel in the peaceful atmosphere of Tanzania’s lesser-visited wilderness areas—Selous, Ruaha, Katavi, and Mahale.
- Stay in comfortable tented camps designed to blend harmoniously into the natural surroundings.
- Enjoy a variety of activities from game drives and walking safaris to river and lake cruises, as well as hikes along forest trails.
- Photograph myriad wildlife—lions, elephants, wild dogs, zebras, chimps, buffalo, and giraffes.