Skip to main content
November 6, 2021
- Experience an authentic and private wildlife viewing adventure in one of Africa’s most popular safari destinations.
- Travel off the well-beaten path to revel in the peaceful atmosphere of Tanzania’s lesser-visited wilderness areas of Katavi and Mahale.
- Stay in comfortable tented camps designed to blend harmoniously into the natural surroundings, including an innovative mobile camp that follows in the footsteps of the Great Migration.
- Enjoy a variety of activities from game drives and walking safaris to river and lake cruises, as well as hikes along forest trails.
- Photograph a variety of iconic African wildlife—lions, elephants, wild dogs, zebras, chimps, buffalo, and stately giraffes.