In Search of Snow Leopards
- Join veteran expedition leader and ornithologist, Mark Brazil, on a brand-new expedition to seek out unique Himalayan wildlife.
- Spend five full days tracking snow leopards, as well as ibex, blue sheep, marmots, and Tibetan wolves.
- Enjoy superb mountain views and traditional home cooking at the Snow Leopard Lodge, situated in the remote Ulley Valley.
- Photograph the rugged grandeur of the Himalayas—sunrise and sunset are especially magical.
- Search for a variety of birds, including golden eagles, Chukar partridges, and bearded vultures.