This brand-new adventure is designed to give you a classic, yet intimate safari experience, with stays at luxurious tented camps situated in remote wilderness areas. Throughout the expedition, search for big cats, elephants, giraffes, wildebeest, and more, and even witness the Great Migration. You'll also search for a wealth of apex predators in Namiri Plains, which boasts one of the largest cheetah populations in East Africa, and visit the region's largest black rhino sanctuary at Ol Pejeta, home to chimpanzees, a rich array of African game, and over 200 migrant and resident bird species.
Seychelles & Madagascar with Aldabra Atoll
- Enjoy world-class snorkeling and diving in the Seychelles, home to some 850 species of rainbow-hued fish.
- Spend two full days exploring the magnificent Aldabra Atoll, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Photograph a variety of sublime vistas, including La Digue, where huge granite boulders and swaying palms frame the picture-perfect white-sand beaches.
- Discover the unique flora and fauna of Madagascar, including photogenic lemurs, colorful chameleons, and over 100 species of birds.
- Visit the far-flung islands of Réunion and Mauritius, which boast stunning scenery and a fascinating mélange of cultures.
October 13 — October 21, 2018