No one brings Africa to life for a visitor more throughly, or with more insight than Lex Hes. There was never a dull moment!
Southern Africa's Diversity: Namibia, Botswana & Zambia
- Join us for an exceptional itinerary that showcases three unique countries with a sweeping overview of their diverse landscapes and abundant wildlife.
- Explore the winding channels of Botswana's Okavango Delta by mokoro (dugout canoe) to seek out an abundance of waterfowl and water-adapted animal species.
- Photograph Namibia's awe-inspiring desert landscapes and meet the Himba people—one of the last remaining nomadic tribes in Africa.
- Search for a variety of wildlife in Zambia's South Luangwa National Park (famous for its leopards) where you will find the endemic Thornicroft's giraffe, among many other game animals.
- Stay in exquisite tented camps and forest lodges, including two nights at the luxurious Mombo Camp in Botswana.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
Adjustable Air Mesh Hat
Keep your cool in the wilds of Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia under the brim of this UPF 50+-rated sunhat, with a smart brow sweatband and mesh ventilation for optimal comfort.