Time of Your Life: Italian Style
- Soak in the therapeutic waters of Saturnia while enjoying the gorgeous natural surroundings.
- Discover the sublime beauty of Sardinia, also known as “paradise island” for its wealth of unspoiled landscapes.
- Visit ancient Etruscan sites to learn more about this mysterious civilization that ruled Italy for centuries.
- Explore Bonifacio, Corsica—perched atop limestone cliffs, the Old Town offers a labyrinth of narrow streets lined with medieval houses, while vibrant shops and restaurants line the dazzling natural harbor.
- Experience the rural life of a farm in Tuscany’s Maremma country and observe the Butteri (Italian cowboys) at work.
This journey is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.