Skip to main content
Time of Your Life South Africa
August 24, 2019
- Join veteran expedition leader, Lex Hes, on this itinerary that showcases South Africa’s natural wonders (and his home country!).
- Travel through a variety of diverse biomes and enjoy an array of activities, from game viewing excursions and nature hikes to birding and whale watching.
- Search for abundant wildlife at Timbavati Game Reserve, home to the “Big Five,” as well as wild dogs, hippos, giraffes, and over 350 species of birds.
- Photograph the stunning beauty of the Kalahari’s semi-arid grasslands as you search for Hartmann’s mountain zebras, desert black rhinos, cheetahs, and gregarious meerkats.
- Discover over 750 species of indigenous fynbos in Grootbos, part of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.