Skip to main content
May 2, 2020
- Explore Rabat, Morocco's charming capital including the bustling medina, the narrow lanes of Kasbah des Oudaias, and the 12th-century Hassan Tower.
- Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Discover magical Marrakech, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods.
- Visit the highlights of cosmopolitan Casablanca, including the impressive Hassan II Mosque.
- Enjoy independent meals at restaurants of your choice with the Dine-Around Program.