Skip to main content
October 7, 2019
- Meet the engaging gelada baboons of Simien Mountains National Park.
- Stand at the headwaters of the fabled Blue Nile River and experience the mighty cascade of Blue Nile Falls.
- Discover the earliest churches known to Christendom—the ancient rock-hewn churches of Lalibela, Ethiopia’s ‘New Jerusalem.’
- Visit the remains of several royal castles built between the 13th - 17th centuries in the city of Gondar.
- Spend two full days exploring Bale Mountains National Park, home to rare Ethiopian wolves, giant mole-rats, Menelik’s bushbuck, mountain nyala, and over 300 species of birds.