January 10, 2019
- Stay at some of Kenya’s most exclusive safari camps, including a unique eco-lodge built in collaboration with the Maasai Wilderness Conservation Trust.
- Enjoy a scenic flightseeing tour over the plains of Maasai Mara and past iconic Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Discover rare Grevey’s zebras, as well as both black and white rhinos in Lewa Wildlife Conservancy.
- Embark on morning and evening safari drives daily, in the company of world-class guides.
- Visit a Maasai boma (traditional home) to learn about their proud traditions and important conservation initiatives.