- Explore Namibia’s wild coast, otherworldly deserts, rugged mountains, stunning wildlife, and rich cultural heritage on this comprehensive itinerary.
- Discover an abundance of wildlife including unique desert-adapted elephants in Damaraland, as well as black and white rhinos—Namibia is one of the only regions in Africa where both species are found.
- Photograph the dunes of the Namib Desert, a surrealistic landscape of massive ochre-hued dunes canopied by indigo skies.
- Meet the Himba people, one of the last remaining nomadic tribes in Africa.
- View the amazing rock art of Twyfelfontein; this UNESCO World Heritage Site is considered to hold the largest and finest collection of petroglyphs in Africa.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
Casual, yet dressy when necessary, airy and comfortable, wrinkle-free, and easily packable, these pants are made for traveling. With sunblocking capability and deep front pockets for all of your essentials, they’re a traveler’s dream, perfect for climbing the dunes of the Namib Desert and exploring the wild coast of Namibia.