Ultimate Seychelles with Aldabra Atoll
- Enjoy world-class snorkeling and diving, the Seychelles is home to some 850 species of rainbow-hued fish.
- Spend two full days exploring the magnificent Aldabra Atoll, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Photograph a variety of sublime vistas, including La Digue, where huge granite boulders and swaying palms frame the picture-perfect white-sand beaches.
- Wander the labyrinth of serpentine alleyways in Zanzibar's Stone Town—a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover a wealth of rare and endemic species, including giant Indian Ocean tortoises, Aldabra white-throated rails, Seychelles paradise-flycatchers, and Seychelles blue-pigeons.
With one of the Earth’s largest concentrations of wildlife, from lions and elephants to thousands of birds, Tanzania is sublime—visit the legendary Ngorongoro Conservation Area and stay at innovative mobile camps that follow in the tracks of the Great Migration.