Uruguay & Argentina: Tango, Vino & Patagonian Glaciers
- Explore the renowned Uco Valley’s Wine Road and savor the intense aromas and rich flavors of Argentina’s world-class wine.
- Visit Casa Pueblo, home and atelier of Uruguayan artist Carlos Paez Vilaro, and view some of his work.
- Cruise through Argentina’s Los Glaciares National Park and see spectacular blue glaciers up close.
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the historic quarter of the City of Colonia del Sacramento and the Museum of the Industrial Revolution.
- Immerse yourself in the history and enticing tradition of the tango in Uruguay and Argentina.
- Enjoy independent meals at restaurants of your choice with the Dine-Around Program.