Skip to main content
September 16, 2019
- Look for over 300 species of birds found in Manizales, Colombia’s mountainous coffee-growing region.
- Explore Lake Tarapoto and its surrounding forest to search for primates, birds, and pink and gray river dolphins.
- Search for Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta’s astonishing 21 endemic species, including Santa Marta bush-tyrant, Santa Marta parakeet, Santa Marta sabrewing, and black-cheeked mountain-tanager.
- Explore charming Cartagena to discover elegant colonial architecture, white-sand beaches, world-class cuisine, and a vibrant night-life.
- View the artifacts of ancient pre-Hispanic cultures at Bogotá’s exquisite Gold Museum.