July 21, 2017
- Witness numerous endemic species; giant Galápagos tortoises, marine iguanas, flightless cormorants, Galápagos hawks, and Darwin’s finches, to name a few.
- Photograph a wide variety of wildlife that has grown astonishingly fearless in the absence of humans and large predators.
- Discover fascinating geology—lunar- like lava fields, eroded volcanic cones, and active shield volcanoes.
- Snorkel and swim among playful sea lions as well as sea turtles, rays, and, with luck, Galápagos penguins.
- Explore during frequent Zodiac cruises, by kayak, glass-bottom boat, and snorkel excursions.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, International Expeditions.