October 30, 2019
- Search Guyana’s rainforest, rivers, and savanna for rare and endangered species, such as giant anteaters, black caiman, harpy eagles, giant river otters, and the elusive jaguar.
- Enjoy spectacular birding throughout your journey with over 600 recorded species in the Karanambu alone.
- Witness the awesome power of Kaieteur Falls, the world’s highest single-drop waterfall.
- Stay in remote wilderness areas, including the Surama Eco-Lodge, an inspiring eco-tourism project that is owned and operated by the indigenous Macushi tribe.
- Tour Georgetown, Guyana’s charming capital city.