We had superb viewing of a multitude of animals, the camps were a pleasure, the staff and guides were personable and welcoming. Our Zambia expedition was far beyond our wildest dreams!
Zambia: Africa's Best-Kept Secret
- Enjoy a Kafue National Park tour, Zambia’s oldest and largest national park, and home to the once nearly extinct red lechwe, now numbering in the thousands.
- Lower Zambezi National Park, where we hope to witness groups of elephants swimming across the river.
- South Luangwa National Park, where we’ll find the densest leopard population in Africa—their rasping sounds during night safaris create an otherworldly experience.
- Luxury tented camp accommodations throughout our Zambia tour, with raised platforms for wildlife viewing.
- Motorized boating and canoeing along the Zambezi River, home to countless hippos and crocodiles, Pel’s fishing owls, and majestic fish eagles.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
Imagine viewing and snapping pictures and video—of Zambia’s incredible wildlife, no less—on your smart phone through any device: binoculars, monoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, and more. This universal adapter makes it easy and is compatible with all popular phones. It’s portable and lightweight, so it goes easily along with you to the country’s three national parks.