Skip to main content
Zambia's Great Migrations
November 5, 2021
- Join this brand-new itinerary, designed and led by renowned wildlife photographer and guide, Lex Hes.
- Witness Africa's second-largest wildebeest migration in Liuwa National Park.
- View the world's largest mammal migration in Kasanka National Park, where 10 million straw-colored fruit bats gather each year to feed.
- Search for Africa's highest concentration of leopards in South Luangwa National Park—their rasping calls during night safaris create an otherworldly experience.
- Stay at luxurious camps located in prime wildlife-viewing areas.