Zegrahm Expeditions is the recognized leader in small-ship cruising and land-based expeditions to all seven continents. Our trips continue to attract accolades from notable publications such as National Geographic Adventure, Forbes, Outside, Conde Nast Traveler, Travel+ Leisure, Travel Weekly, and National Geographic Traveler, including:
- Magellan Award 2017 – Travel Weekly
- 50 Tours of a Lifetime: Voyage to Madagascar with Zanzibar, Comoros, Réunion & Mauritius (2014), Wild Alaska and the Bering Sea (2013), Voyage through the Red Sea (2011), Beyond Rapa Nui (2009), Ultimate Seychelles with Aldabra Atoll (2008), Faces of Melanesia (2007) - National Geographic Traveler
- Best Adventure Travel Companies 2008 and 2009 - National Geographic Adventure
- Global Travel Guide 2009 - Outpost Magazine
- World’s 25 Best New Trips: Wild Edge of the Pacific (2009), Best of Melanesia & Micronesia (2008), Five ‘Stans (2006) - National Geographic Adventure
For assistance with information, images, and video requests, please contact Emily Harley.