Welcome to the world of Zegrahm Expeditions! We are committed to partnering with you and growing your business. We continue to offer a product with high guest satisfaction along with benefits for our valued travel consultant partners. Please use the form below to receive our Travel Consultant Welcome Packet which includes an overview of our expedition schedule, frequently asked questions, and more. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working together in the future.
Innovative Itineraries – Each year we develop a unique line-up of expeditions that venture far off beaten paths to offer your clients the chance to immerse themselves in the culture and natural history of a destination.
Commitment to Travel Consultants – Zegrahm wants to help you grow your business. We offer competitive commissions, consumer benefits, and continued education.
World-Class Leaders – Zegrahm builds the ultimate dream team for each itinerary. From marine biologists and ornithologists to historians and archeologists, these experts will enhance your clients' expedition experience.
Outstanding Guest Service – Your clients will be serviced with the highest level of detail before, during, and after their expedition.
All-Inclusive – When your clients travel with Zegrahm, virtually everything is included—meals, excursions, lectures, gratuities, transfers—in the price of the trip.
Who Travels With Us
- Inquisitive, fully-engaged explorers who are looking for meaningful experiences
- 60 years young
- Very loyal to Zegrahm—nearly a 70% repeat rate
- Affluent, semi-retired or retired professionals
- Well-educated, many with advanced degrees
- High percentage of solo travelers
Personalized Email Templates:
- We can now create personalized emails with your agency contact information and logo to forward on to your clients. Please contact Tiffany.Howard@zegrahm.com for details.
Upcoming Savings Opportunities:
- Book Groups and Travel Free: Book 6 or more guests on the following expeditions, and you can travel for free on the expedition! Contact your Business Development Manager for details.
- Canal to Cuba with Panama, Costa Rica & Colombia
- Sea to Sahara: Cape Verde, Canary Islands & Morocco
- Discoveries of Coastal Europe
- Hokkaido: Japan's Wild Island
- Treasures of Japan with South Korea
- Iberian Peninsula
- Wild Norway & Svalbard
- Best of the Baltic
- Circumnavigation of Sicily
- Tahiti to Easter Island: Marquesas, Tuamotus & Pitcairns
Click on the links to view and download promotional material for your clients.